- BikeFest South 2017
- 12 members receive Biker Down training
- Thank you to Waitrose customers
- From Chester to London, all in a days work for 4 Blood Bike groups
- The Grand Lodge of Mark Master Masons supports blood bike Charities
On Sunday 2nd June, SERV will be celebrating 32 years of providing free transport of blood products and medical samples to and from hospitals in the South East of England.
Come along, have breakfast and meet the riders, drivers and supporters who give up their time, fuel, wear and tear to provide this service.
- Have you got what it takes?
- How do you spend your free time?
- Need an excuse to ride your bike more often, with a purpose?
Come along and speak to those that do and see what you can do to help.
Copyright © 2013 | SERV Surrey & South London